We are a traditional independent family run bakery based north of the county town of Stafford. A bakery has stood on this site for over 30 years with husband and wife team, Dave and Laura, running the business since 2003 producing high quality bread and cakes for generations of customers.
Our experienced bakers and staff ensure that you get quality with a smile!
What can you expect when you visit Parkside Bakery?
- Fresh bread made on the premises every day
- Open 6 days a week
- Plenty of free parking
- A selection of pies, sausage rolls and our best-selling traditional pasty
- Fresh sandwiches to take away
- Hot drinks including your favourite coffee’s and hot chocolate
- All breads use untreated flour sourced from independent millers
- Seasonal bread and cakes available
- Your favourite bread available to order in advance
- Member of the Craft Bakers Association